We can implement, execute and oversee all your marketing efforts.
It may seem like there aren’t enough hours in a day to execute every aspect of your marketing plan, and you are probably right if you are trying to do it yourself and run your business at the same time.
So, how much is your time worth? The answer is quite a lot. Marketing has always been a somewhat time-consuming process. Any small business owner knows that if they don’t engage in any form marketing, they will likely tread water or may be overcome by their competitors.
- Social Media Support
- Facebook Ads
- Website Management/Maintenance
- Brand Management
- Online Reputation Management
- Assist with business development and lead generation
- Work with designers
- Research competition
- Place advertising as directed,
- Work with outside vendors
- Logo Design
- Marketing Collateral
Additional services to help you make a great impression:
- Business Logo Design
- Business Cards
- Marketing Collateral Layout & Design
- Photography Service
When thinking of project management, many people tend to picture teams in large corporations working on large-scale projects. However, many small business’ processes are projects as well. Such as, creating processes, organizing, streamlining, and systematizing your business.
- Recruiting – source, screen and interview candidates
- Employee onboarding
- Implement processes
Too Busy Doing Administrative Stuff to Do Revenue Generating Work?
Administrative tasks are necessary to keep your business or non-profit organization organized and running smoothly. Unfortunately, doing your official work results in less time spent on planning, strategizing, and developing your business, not to mention a loss of revenue. The GREAT news is that we provide Virtual Administrative Support Services that will save you time, allow you to grow your business and most importantly help generate revenue.
Our online administrative support services can get you back to doing what you do best 80% of the time by eliminating more of the administrative, time-consuming and energy draining tasks off your plate.
- Appointment & Calendar Management
- Email Management
- Travel Management
- Board Meeting & Committee Meeting Management
- Database Creation & Management
- Follow Up on Sales Leads
- Schedule and Coordinate Meetings including preparation of agendas and other materials
- Prepare Business Correspondences memos, letters, invoices and other reports
- Compile and Update Mailing Lists and Other Databases
- Create Customized Business Forms
- Client Care & Communication
- Manage case files
- Schedule and Confirm Appointments
Mobile Notary Service
A Notary Public is an official of integrity appointed by the California Secretary of State to serve the public as an impartial witness in performing a variety of official fraud-deterrent acts related to the signing of important documents.
Our notary and document signing service is provided by a trained, certified, bonded and insured Notary Public who can handle and notarize many documents from Power of Attorneys, Living Trusts, Advanced Health Care Directives, Grant Deeds, Affidavits to loan documents.
Our Notary and Certified Loan Signing Agent is
- Commissioned by the State of California (#2234023 Expires March 12, 2022)
- Certified & Background Checked by the National Notary Association
- Certified Notary Signing Agent by the Association of Professional Notaries & Certified Signing Agents
- Registered and Verified with snapdocs
Learn More Mobile Notary and Loan Signing
Loan Signing Service
Our certified Notary Loan Signing Agent is a commissioned notary public who received specialized training in the process of notarizing signatures in Real Estate loan agreements and associated documents.
Learn More about Loan Signing Services